Causes of Skin Pigmentation:
Home Remedies for Skin Pigmentation
- Peel a Potato and add a few drops of Water on its surface, and then rub it on your skin to reduce pigmentation marks. Potato juice helps in lightening pigmentation marks on skin.
- Mix powdered Oatmeal and Yogurt with a few drops of Lemon and Tomato juice. Apply it on the affected areas once a week to see visible results.
- Mix Basil Leaves and Lemon juice together and apply it on the affected areas to treat the pigmentation marks.
- Mix 1 teaspoon each of Lemon juice, Honey and Almond oil. Massage your face with it for fifteen minutes to get a naturally glowing skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Pigmentation
Turmeric for Skin Pigmentation
- Turmeric is not only an excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant but also an excellent exfoliating agent that has proved its benefits for skin over time. The cur-cumin component of Turmeric is responsible for almost all of its health benefits. Cur-cumin's strong antioxidant properties can fight off the oxidation damage done by free radicals including those resulting from harmful sun rays.
Make Turmeric-Milk Mask for Pigmentation
Tomato-Oatmeal for Skin Pigmentation